Glass Magazine, the Glass and Glazing Authority, delivers complete coverage of the architectural glass and metals industry. As the official publication of the National Glass Association, it serves glazing contractors, full-service glass companies, fabricators, manufacturers and architects.
Glass Magazine provides essential insight into industry trends, new product introductions, and news and market intel for every market segment through 8 annual print issues, the Glass Magazine Weekly newsletter, exclusive online-only content and more.
Glass Magazine offers:
- Focused news coverage
- Updates from leading industry meetings and events
- Insightful articles on market and design trends
- Regular columns with insider info on codes, legal issues and business management
- Best practices for the jobsite and factory
- Coverage of new products and supplier solutions
- Expert articles on operations and technology
- Exclusive insights and commentary on workforce development and other hot-button issues for all glass companies
- Leading market reports, including Top 50 Glaziers, Top Glass Fabricators and World of Glass
- The industry’s premiere awards program, the Glass Magazine Awards
- The annual All About Glass & Metal guide for architects and specifiers
Glass Magazine is dedicated to providing the industry with unbiased, relevant content to help companies across the supply chain build more profitable businesses.
Not pictured: Cory Thacker, Creative Lead
National Glass Association Staff
Want to know about the rest of the staff behind all of NGA’s publications and initiatives? Meet the whole team
Contact Our Staff
Learn more about partnering with us
Be part of our coverage
Keep up to date with the industry